What was your favorite blog post from the past 30 days (from any blog)?
Leading on Purpose
Glad you stopped by. I hope you'll find some tips, tales, and truths here to feed that growing leader in you. Jump right in and start leading on purpose today!
Get updates via Email
- 11 Things You Could Learn from Angry Birds
- 5 Benefits of Admitting You’re Wrong
- 8 Questions to Help You Find Your Passion
- Why I Joined Walmart
- Who or What Are You Neglecting?
- 3 Ways Surfing Will Make You A Better Leader
- Are You Making Tough Choices?
- You Get What You Give
- Childlike vs. Childish
- What Are You Choosing Today?
Tagsattitude Belief Boy Scouts connecting courage creativity decision-making fear fitness flying following freedom generosity getting results helping history hope initiative leading groups leading others leading yourself Leap Challenge learning military motivation people perspective physics planning praise purpose quote reflection responsibility rest Roundup series service story tips transparency trust vision will wisdom