November was another banner month for the Leading on Purpose blog. We’re growing by leaps and bounds and will have some big news to reveal this month, so stay tuned. To give you an idea of what’s buzzing, here were the most popular posts from the last thirty days:
1. What Darth Vader Taught me about People
2. 5 Things You Could Learn from Military Leaders
3. Leadership or Manipulation?
4. 10 Things I Learned from Boy Scouts
5. Why Every Leader Should Take an Improv Class
6. Leading like Michelangelo
7. Leadership Lessons from Watching Football
8. My 3 Core Values as a Leader
9. How to Turn Compliance into Commitment
10. 5 Things I Learned Flying a Desk
What was your favorite blog post from the past 30 days (from any blog)?