Congratulations—you’ve made it to Day 18!
Today is a catch up day. So if haven’t started, jump in and knock out some tasks. If you’re a little behind, take some time to do the tasks you missed. If you’re keeping up just fine, take this opportunity to review your Leap Journal and tweak anything that needs adjusted.
I’m proud of each and every one of you—and so honored to be going on this journey with you. If you haven’t yet, I encourage you to head on over to blog and join the conversations in the comments sections of each post.
For your convenience, here are all the Leap Posts so far (including the rest days in parentheses). Enjoy…
- Day 1: The Importance of Dreaming
- Day 2: Use Time to your Advantage
- Day 3: Choose Your One Thing
- Day 4: Harness the Power of Purpose
- (Day 5: Give your Spirit a Break)
- Day 6: Define Your Principles
- Day 7: See the Future
- Day 8: A Ruthless Look at Reality
- Day 9: Neutralize False Beliefs
- Day 10: Raise the Stakes
- Day 11: Choose Who to Tell
- (Day 12: Recharge Your Heart)
- Day 13: Identify Key Influencers
- Day 14: Brainstorm a Strategy
- Day 15: Develop Your Plan
- Day 16: Refine your Objectives
- Day 17: Refine Your Metrics
What’s been the best part of the challenge for you so far?